Every December, I like to take a moment and reflect on the year past. In today's post I'm sharing CCT's top moments of 2021. From being featured new product launches to new team members, a lot happened! And although there certainly were ups and downs navigating the global supply chain crisis, we managed to weather the storm with the help of our long-time production partners. It's been quite a year, I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane!
1. We launched our debut ready-made pillow collection! The trade community has been asking us for ready-made pillows for years, and we were so happy to make this announcement! Available in square sizes ranging from 20"-26" and two lumbar sizes, all pillows are hand-sewn and hand-printed in America by expert craftspeople.
2. The CCT x ID collaboration with Interior Define was unveiled after being in the works for several years. You won't want to miss the launch video for this collection which was originally slated to be shot in a studio and Chicago but instead happened pandemic-style in my Phoenix home where we used every square inch of available space!
3. Our studio pup, Taos, took his modeling career to new heights! Seriously though ... the momager in me wants to get him an agent ASAP.
4. We started working with Erica & Jon, the amazing husband and wife commercial photography duo, to capture all of our lifestyle and product photography. Not only has it been a delight getting to know them, they've helped take our brand photography to the next level.
5. Two new team members joined our Phoenix HQ! Please give a warm welcome to our new Operations Manager, Ivy Bridges, and Marketing Lead, Candace Chepke! And yes, fluffing pillows was part of the interview process :).
7. The entire Caroline Cecil Textiles fabric, pillow and wallpaper collection became available at Evars Collective, the first trade-only showroom in Silicon Valley. For those of you who are designers living in the Bay Area, please stop by and meet the exceptionally well dressed team at Evars Collective.
8. I was honored to be appointed to the UC Santa Barbara Women in Leadership Program Advisory Board! Supporting aspiring female entrepreneurs is a passion of mine, and I am so flattered to be recognized as an expert in my field and look forward to helping guide other women along their journey.
9. We had our top-performing sales month in the history of the company in 2021! This would not be possible without our exceptional new and repeat customers, who amaze me every day with how our fabrics and wallpapers are incorporated into their interior design projects. The team and I are so grateful for each and every one of you.
10. I started designing our next collection, which will be launching in 2022. Comprised of entirely new fabric and wallpaper introductions, I cannot wait to show you what's in the works!
Cheers to focusing on the good moments of 2021, here's to many more accomplishments in 2022!